Download Clownfish Voice Changer
How to Use Clownfish Voice Changer for Discord
1. Clownfish Voice Changer Download and Installation
- Download The Latest Version of the Clownfish Voice Changer.
- It starts downloading on your device.
- Now go to the Download location and Double click on it Install.
- Now click the Install Button and follow the step by steps to complete the installation.
- Then Finish installing Clownfish.
2. Setup Clownfish Voice Changer
- Clownfish application sees in the Desktop or Start menu to run the tool.
- Clownfish will appear in your system tray when you start it up. To access its context menu, right-click the Clownfish symbol in your system tray.
- Now select the Set Voice Changer option on the content menu. You can see it in the snapshot below.
- Now you can Select one of the 14 Alternative voices. That can be use to Discord messages on the Clownfish Voice Changer window.
- Right-click the Clownfish Voice Changer system tray icon and select the Hear microphone setting to hear voice previews.
- To change the pitch of voices, drag the Pitch bar to the left or right.
- By using the sound effect buttons, you can give the voices different effects.
- To combine two separate voices, click the arrow button next to the Effect mixer option.
- Right-click Clownfish’s system tray icon and select Setup > System Integration to use it with non-default audio input devices.
- After that, you can choose to install options for different audio capture devices on your computer.
3. Clownfish Voice Changer Connect with Discord
- Now Open the Discord App.
- Now click the User Setting button on your Discord Windows.
- Then, on the left side of Discord, click Voice & Video.
- Clownfish is set up to record sound using your computer’s default audio input device. So, in Discord’s Input Device submenu, choose your default audio input device.